Softlite Pop Stick 5Ft6 Soft Surfboard - Whether it's your grommet's first board or you need a high performance piece of foam to keep your wave count up through Summer, the new 5Ft6 Pop Stick will get the job done!. We would recommend this for beginner riders weighing 25-40kg, although if you are an experienced surfer up to 80-85kg, it should float you as well.
For the beginner to intermediate rider, these boards are a good step when progressing from a Mini Mal, or when the goal is to ride a fibreglass shortboard. For the experienced rider, these boards have a little bit more rocker, making them more suitable for better wave conditions, and similar in performance to their usual shortboard. Features
- Size: 5'6" X 20" X 2 3/4" (36L)
- Core: 100% Waterproof Moulded EPS Core
- Deck: 10lb PE Deck
- Slick: Xtra Duralinx Slick
- Reinforcements: Double Moulded Stringer system
- Fins: Thruster Fin Set Up with Bones and Shanks Fin System. Soft fins included with every board.
- Bamboo Stringer System: This is re-enforced with fibreglass sheeting and epoxy resin to give the perfect amount of flex
- The boards are constructed using exclusive Softlite Moulds - This ensures that every board comes out identical with no imperfections. It also creates a harder shell of EPS foam on the outside making Softlite boards stiffer and more durable than competitors who use similar cores
- No screws on deck -No kicking your toes on screws, looks good and is easier to wax deck.