We would recommend this for beginner riders weighing 45-65kg, although if you are an experienced surfer of any weight, you'd be able to use this to get your wave count up on the smaller days. Having one of these in your quiver is a surefire way to ensure there is no waves too small or too crowded, so you'll be surfing more than ever!
The 6'6 Chop Stick uses our Mini Mal Shape template. This is ideal for learning as they paddle fast, allowing you to catch more waves, and give you a little more time to get to your feet. Once your up and riding, the wider nose makes them extremely stable.Features
- Core:100% Waterproof Moulded EPS Core
- Deck: 10lb PE Deck
- Slick: Xtra Duralinx Slick
- Reinforcements: Double Bamboo Stringer re-inforced with Fibreglass Taping
- Features: Edge Trim System, Exoskeletal Strength Membrane, Leash Plug.
- Fins: Thruster Fin Set Up with Bones and Shanks Fin System. - Fins Included with Every Board