A unique deck from a unique skater.
Powell Peralta® Flight™ decks are made in the USA at their skateboard manufacturing facility in Santa Barbara, CA. Materials include U.S. hard rock maple, high strength fiberglass, AirLam fused with epoxy resin and are warranted against delamination for their useful life. Our graphics are created in-house using non-solvent based inks and paints to keep our atmosphere cleaner.
FLIGHT™ decks are . . .
- Thinner - as thin as your phone
- Stronger - more than twice as strong in our tail break tests
- Longer lasting - The epoxy infused, fiber reinforced structure of the Flight deck is extremely resistant to breaking, and this structure gives Flight decks "everlasting pop" that doesn't fade as your Flight deck slowly wears.
- Ollies higher because of greater rebound and snap.
- Team testing indicates that Flight decks will last several times as long as a 7-ply, making them a great value as well as a superior performing skateboard.
- Width : 8.45"
- Length : 31.8"
- Wheelbase : 14.25"