There’s nothing quite like our beautifully crafted POD handboards shapes, our 225mm/9inch solid Cedar and Walnut Hand Body Soul® bodysurfing handplanes are crafted like no other.
Little EGO POD Handboard perfectly fits in the palm of your hand and in some cases just past your figure tips.
EGO was not only intended for single use, but also purposely designed to bodysurf with one on either hand, increasing your lifting force, balance and double your swimming stroke, the little Ego is sure to boost any bodysurfer’s self-confidence.
The new POD handboard range, we now offer all three-size body surfing hand boards in two wood species joined together walnut centre and cedar sides.
Also, for the very first time, Shane has designed ergonomic palm hold and support on the handboard deck surface, between the new purposely custom-built 50mm/2inch hand strap retainer inserts to suit 50mm/2inch webbing strap.
Not like other bodysurfing handplanes use of a small 25mm/1inch surfboard plug and a thin handboard strap causing discomfort over the hand.
The palm support relieves the arm muscles from stress, typically from handplanes with flat decks and most of all holds your hand in place, prevents your hand from slipping out from under the double padded neoprene strap.
With two new wood species cedar and walnut, three bodysurfing POD handboard sizes are a "body surfing game-changer" CAD computer-aided design, precision CNC machining, laser engravings, hand-finished and hand-assembled.
The natural wood grain variations, Cedar and Walnut contrasting colours, Sic Cut® shape and timber density make each handboard one-of-a-kind.
Without any doubt, the new Sustainable EGO Cedar and Walnut Neutral Buoyant POD handboard ensures improved performance in any surf condition, from casuals to the elite dedicated bodysurfer looking for a brag-worthy unique product with outstanding performance, whilst offering natural swimming and paddling freedom, improved bodysurfing performance wave after wave, we highly recommend any of the POD Solid Wooden Handboards.Features
- Volume = 485cm^3 or 485millilitres/0.1281 US Liquid gallon
- Lifting Force = up to 70kg/154.324lb
- Size = L 225mm/9inch x W 200mm/7.87inches x D 41mm/1.61inches
- Weight = 250 to 280grams or 0.551156 to 0.617294pounds (this will vary due to grain density)
- Deck = Convex with Palm Hold and Support
- Bottom = Deep 16mm Concave with Keel Fin
- The hand is strapped into the natural swimming position, directly above the board’s pivot point and keel fin
- 50mm/2inch Custom POD Designed Hand Strap Retainer (not a 25mm/1inch surfboard plug)
- 65mm/2.5inches Double Padded Neoprene (not 35mm/1.3inches strap)
- 50mm/2inch Webbing Adjustable Hand Strap
- Adjustable Wrist Leash, left-handed users can change the wrist cord to the left side
- Laser Engravings
- Satin Finish