The 2024 Lib Tech Box Scratcher is the original all-mountain jib board for the modern age.
The Box Scratcher was designed by Jesse Burtner, a creative legend in the snowboard world, as a board that can do absolutely anything but still destroy the park like a proper park board would. What we're left with today is a soft, all-mountain board that can ride groomers and powder but still push the boundaries of freestyle riding in the park and in the streets. Featuring flat kick tips and a boxy shape, the Box Scratcher shakes it up while still delivering legendary Box Scratcher performance.
Rider Level: Day 1 to Advanced
Board Type: All Terrain Freestyle
Bend Profile: Original Banana
- Mild rocker between your feet with mild camber to the tip and tail makes this the best camber profile to progress your riding. Learn to ride on day 1or learn new tricks everyday. Holds an edge on hardpack, floats in powder, and jibs everything.
Flex: 4/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
- This twin shape is the same tip to tail, and can perform just as well in switch as it does regular.
Core: OP+ - Original Power + Sintered Base
- Light, environmentally nice, strong. Combines 75% Aspen and 25% Paulownia woods with Triax and Biax Fibreglass for a great long lasting ride.
Base: Eco Sublimated Sintered
- Fast and rugged with maximum wax retention, plus a bit of extra environmental care.
Mounting Pattern: 2x4 inserts
Magnetraction - 7 strategically placed serrations along the edges of the board grip onto the snow and hold a strong edge in any condition.
Eco Sublimated Poly Top - This topsheet is made using an eco-friendly sublimation process.
- Birch Internal Sidewalls
- UHMW Sintered Sidewalls
- UHMW Tip/Tail Impact Deflection