Head Kore 93 Ski 2024 - 170
You Save 20% ($260.00)
The best seller in the successful Kore lineup, the Head Kore 99 Skis are jacks-of-all-trades winners for skiers who consistently push their boundaries both inbounds and out. Super light, but with the trademarked Head straightline stability and excellent edgehold on firm surfaces, the Kore 99 is the perfect pick for a "70/30" ski - one that sees 70% of its use inbounds and 30% somewhere else (feel free to improvise here).Features
- Tip / Tail Rocker – Subtle rocker in the tip and tail; camber underfoot.
- Shape: Progressive Chamfer – A crud-cutting chamfered top edge improves durability and gives a more playful feel.
- Core: Karuba / Poplar Lightweight Wood Core – Utilizing karuba wood in the core gives you the perfect balance of density, durability, and weight.
- Laminates: Graphene – Graphene is the strongest, lightest material known to man. Integrating Graphene into the construction of the ski has two essential benefits: a reduction in weight and an increase in performance.
- Topless Tech – The topsheet surface is replaced with a Polyester Fleece to reduce weight.
- Rubber Foil Dampening Layer Over Edges
- Extra Carbon Layer – Adding another layer of carbon to the construction saves weight and ensures the ski performs consistently.
- Sidewalls: Two-Face Sidewalls – Different sidewall colors on each side for an eye catching look
- Base: Structured UHM C Base – The same high quality material used in Head's world-leading race skis is used here. Different structured running base for all conditions.
- Binding Compatibility
- We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.
- Terrain: All-Mountain, Alpine Touring
- Skis: No Bindings
- Ability Level: Intermediate-AdvancedMore
- Rocker Type: Rocker/Camber/RockerMore
- Turning Radius: MediumMore
- Core/Laminates: Carbon, Graphene, Wood
- Tail Type: Partial Twin TipMore
- Partial Twin Tip
- Warranty: 1 Year