Firewire 'FW' shaper fin. A highly manoeuvrable fin providing exceptional stability through turns.
- Designed by Nev Hyman, and now constructed with a carbon tissue insert to offer more flex and a smoother feel compared to the original ultra-stiff bamboo version.
- The FW side fins sit deep in the water, have minimal sweep and great pivoting capabilities.
- Delivers drive and holds nicely through turns, yet the smaller centre fin provides an additional tail release.
- A wide range of conditions, particularly good in critical overhead waves.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- High-volume shortboards and hybrid models with wider tails and lower rocker.
- Performer: Find Balance. A balance of speed, flow & response.
X-SMALL (Under 55Kg / 120 Lbs)
SMALL (55Kg - 70Kg / 120 - 155 Lbs)
MEDIUM (65Kg - 80Kg / 145 - 175 Lbs)
LARGE (75Kg - 90Kg / 165 - 200 Lbs)
X-LARGE (Over 85Kg / 190 Lbs)