These waterproof wonders give you more for your money than any other pants in snowboarding.
A favorite of team rider Kelly Clark, the Women's Burton Society Pants set you up to ride through all conditions with confidence. They are fully seam taped for storm-shedding comfort with low-bulk insulation to crank up the heat on cold lift rides. Little stuff like fleece-lined pockets and mesh-lined leg vents make a big difference when you spend a full day on the mountain. This edition is sized with a shorter inseam.Features
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy; Shortened inseam (30.5in)
- DRYRIDE fabric [10,000mm/5,000g] is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- Offers breathability for low to medium intensity activities. Vents enhance breathability during short, high-intensity activities and in warmer conditions.
- Fully-taped seams create the ultimate seal against foul weather; Living Lining® provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- Low-bulk THERMOLITE® insulation [40g] uses 40% recycled materials to trap warm air and features a larger surface area to boost moisture evaporation
- Mesh-lined, no-snag inner thigh vents
- Zippered microfleece-lined hand-warmer pockets and back pockets with hook-and-loop closure
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing