Clean and simple is good for the men's Burton Lodgepole Jacket. Designed with riding in mind, this waterproof two-layer shell leaves plenty of room for layering to match the weather. Pit zips let you control your temp, and stuff like an adjustable hood and cuffs mean you can dial in the fit.
- The regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy.
- DRYRIDE two-layer polyester fabric [10,000mm/5,000g] blocked with DRYRIDE two-layer polyester plain weave fabric is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying.
- Offers breathability for low to medium-intensity activities. Vents enhance breathability during short, high-intensity activities and in warmer conditions.
- Attached hood with front and rear adjustment.
- Mesh-lined, no-snag Pit Zip vents; Adjustable cuffs.
- Pocket-access hem cinch.
- Microfleece-lined hand-warmer pockets and zippered chest pockets.