Women's 4FPRO ski trousers Dermizax® 20,000 membrane. Advanced ski trousers designed for professionals looking for maximum protection during winter activities. For use where very good insulation against rain and snow is required.
The extremely durable, high-functional material from the Japanese company Toray® has a Dermizax® 20,000/10,000 membrane, which provides protection against heavy rain or snow during use.
The Primaloft Black® insulation used guarantees adequate thermal insulation, maintaining an optimal warmth-to-weight ratio. The stretch fabric with 4Way Stretch technology does not restrict movement. You can adjust the waist with an elastic waistband with hook-and-loop fasteners, allowing you to fit the trousers comfortably.
The whole is completed with professional YKK® zips, taped seams and waterproof impregnation of the outer material.
Women's 4FPRO ski trousers Dermizax ® 20,000 membrane - FEATURES:
- profiled knee area,
- zipped leg openings,
- 2 zipped side pockets, lined with soft material,
- reinforced inside of legs to protect from damage,
- durable Dermizax® 20,000 membrane for high levels of waterproofness and breathability in harsh conditions,
- waterproof impregnation of the outer fabric, taped seams and zips promote protection against moisture penetration,
- stretch breathable knit lining supports adequate ventilation,
- Primaloft Black® insulation provides an optimal warmth-to-weight ratio,
- silicone-lined inner snow gaiters with hook-and-loop fastenings and press studs prevent the entry of cold and snow,
- adjustable elastic waistband with hook-and-eye fastening, with zip, hook-and-loop and press studs.