Even though we believe it's pronounced "Yoo-me" the Völkl Yumi Skis offer a delicious combination of tenacity and forgiveness. Precise but smooth in turns, easy to handle in chop and bumps, and solid underfoot when the snow turns to ice, the Yumi is hard to top as a do-it-all frontside ski.Features
- Rocker Type: Tip & Tail Rocker – Bends up only in the shovel and tail zones, with a camber shape in the middle.
- Shape: Moderate Taper – Moderate setup of tapered tips for an all mountain oriented combination of precision on piste and easy handling off piste.
- Core: Multi Layer Woodcore – The combination of Beech and Poplar results in an extremely durable wood core composed of hard wood in the binding area and lighter wood surrounding it.
- Laminates: Titanal Band – Titanal alloy is added for improved dampness and strength.
- Sidewalls: Full Sidewall – Full length sidewalls provide optimal power transmission for the length of the ski.
- Base: P-Tex 2100 Base – A sintered high-density and high molecular polyethylene base with great gliding characteristics and high durability.
- Binding Compatibility: We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.