Sherpa Kids Thermals are the ideal base layer for kids. Worn snugly and close to the skin they keep you warm, dry and comfortable. Sherpa's long sleeve kids thermal tops are ideal for walking, running, cycling, kayaking, bushwalking, hiking, climbing, snow skiing, or just hanging out in cooler conditions.
Sherpa's PCD II Polypropylene has the lowest thermal conductivity of any traditional fabric, allowing the body to retain its natural heat. It keeps children dry because polypropylene does not absorb moisture. Any moisture generated through physical exertion is wicked away from the body, leaving a warm layer of air next to the skin.
PCD II Polypropylene is also very lightweight and extremely quick to dry, making it easy to keep fresh for multi-day users. It is also significantly softer than other polypropylenes and has an almost cotton like feel to it. It is extremely comfortable to wear.
- Superior warmth
- Ultra soft to the touch
- Lightweight and comfortable (190 gsm fabric)
- Excellent moisture management
- Excellent freedom of movement
- Raglan sleeve in the tops means no shoulder seams and no chaffing if carrying a backpack. (Won't expose midriff when raising arms)
- Machine wash or Handwash, quick air dry and colour fast
- Aqua phobic fabric that is insensitive to stains and chemicals