Whether you're exploring new trails around the resort or lapping the terrain park, comfort is crucial when it comes to an enjoyable day on the mountain.
Whether you're exploring new trails around the resort or lapping the terrain park, comfort is crucial when it comes to an enjoyable day on the mountain. Which is why Salomon designed its Women's Kiana Focus Boa Snowboard Boot with warmth and plush comfort in mind, and gave it a versatile medium flex so any type of rider can enjoy it. Focus Boa lets you independently adjust the upper and lower zones with the twist of a dial, so you can quickly fine tune the fit to your exact liking. The heat-moldable Diamond liner conforms to your foot over time for a custom fit, and plush fleece locks in warmth. Cat-Tongue material at the heel prevents heel lift for quicker response when carving and less fatigue. The low-profile Flight EC+ outsole keeps your foot close to the board for superior board feel and control.
- Versatile boot with dialed-in comfort and warmth
- Medium flex accommodates peak-to-park riding styles
- Focus Boa quickly tightens two different zones of boot
- Diamond liner is heat-moldable, with soft fleece material
- Wash & Wear liner construction won't fall apart in washer
- OrthoLite footbed cradles your feet in cushioned support