Salomon Huck Knife Snowboard 2021 Mens - 152
You Save 30% ($219.00)
The Salomon Huck Knife Snowboard is a tried and true park board with a classic twin shape, smooth medium flex, and blunted tip and tail. It presses well and has tons of energy on the rebound thanks to the super cambered shape and carbon inlayed Slingshot Sidewalls. It has a fast sintered base to achieve max takeoff speed and rip around on the groomers in between park laps. For classic excellence expanding your bag of tricks, the Huck Knife is your weapon of choice.Features
- Rocker Type: Quad Camber – The aggressive characteristics of camber blended with rocker on the tip and tail to make the board playful and agile in pow. Quad Camber built with a blend of different radiuses and is more forgiving than a regular camber but maintains the reactivity and pop.
- Flex: 3 (1 Soft - 5 Stiff)
- Shape: True Twin – Freestyle specific: Identical tip/tail lengths, symmetrical core profiling, flex and a centered binding stance.
- EQ Rad Sidecut – Equalizer straight lines and Radial lines blended together for the perfect balance of agility and fun.
- Core: Aspen Select Core – Every single FSC certified wood strip is hand selected to ensure unparalleled core quality and lightness.
- Popster – Popster's shaped core profile thins out under foot and thickens outside your bindings before tapering again at tip and tail to maximize the natural snap and pop of wood. Feels like your skateboard kicktail finally connected with your snowboard.
- Laminates: Triaxial Fiberglass – A fiber and glass tech core that increases board life and durability for all riders.
- Biaxial Medium Density Fiberglass – Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- Sidewalls: Slingshot Sidewalls – Carbon inlays that help load and release energy. It provides reactivity under the feet.
- Base: Sintered Base – An industry standard for quality sintered base materials. Provides a moderate balance between the speed created by a hard surface and good wax retention.
- Medium Stone Finish – A medium structure finish that improves base glide. Quicker in all snow conditions, from cold morning corduroy to spring slush.
- Edges: Freestyle Edge Bevel – From detuning the tip and tail to a 2-degree edge holding tune throughout the key parts of the sidecut, back to a 3-degree bevel between the feet. This delivers the complete blend of edge hold and forgiveness on rails.
- Binding Compatibility: 2 x 4 Insert Pattern
- Terrain: Freestyle
- Ability Level: Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Type: Rocker/Camber/RockerMore
- Shape:True Twin
- Flex Rating: Medium
- Binding Mount Pattern:2x4
- Core/Laminates: Carbon, Wood
- Athletes: Toni Kerkela
- Warranty: 2 Years