The Salomon First Call Snowboard was built in three sizes for tight creative turns, park, and big jumps.
The Salomon First Call Snowboard was built in three sizes for tight creative turns, park, and big jumps. This tapered twin will make for legendary powder days followed by afternoon laps in the park. Rock Out Camber delivers pop and float in the deep stuff while powerful lightweight construction keeps the send-o-meter maxed out. This is a perfect board for an intermediate to advanced rider who wants to ride from top to bottom without missing a cliff, chute, or massive kicker.
- Rocker Type: Rock Out Camber – Flat between your bindings for stability, camber near the feet for response, and rocker on the tip/tail for pressability.
- Flex: Medium Flex – The most versatile flex because it is equally responsive and friendly, giving riders peak performance all over the mountain.
- Shape: Quadralizer – New and explosive combination of Equalizer and Quadratic sidecuts allows high speed carving as well as superior edge control in tight spots.
- Laminates: BA MD – Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- Sidewalls: ABS Sidewalls – Salomon's Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene is a mouthful, so Salomon calls it ABS, the best material for sidewalls. The molecular structure can be described as a concrete bar with rubber nuggets inside, combining toughness for energy transfer and dampening properties for impact absorption.
- Base: Sintered Base – Engineered for super fast glide in everything from fresh pow to sticky spring snow. Sintered material provides superior wax retention, Gallium strengthens impact resistance, and the Electra finish gives a turbocharged glide.
- Medium Stone Finish – A medium structure finish that improves a fast sintered base glide. Quicker in all snow conditions, from cold morning corduroy to spring slush.
- Edges: All-Mountain Edge Bevel – A 1° edge holding tune throughout the key parts of the sidecut meets a 2° bevel between the feet. This delivers the most solid edge hold with no hang-ups.