Alltrack Pro 120 Deep Blue men's freeriding ski boots are back this year at Rossignol!
They feature Generative Design Grid technology which combines super thin walls, to reduce weight to a minimum, with increased power and hold.
Alltrack Pro 120ss have Full Custom T2 thermosettable liners as well as Thinsulate® Stretch thermal insulation at the front of the foot to give you comfort and warmth in all conditions.
The Dual Core technology reduces the ski boot's weight on approach walks while keeping its stiffness on the descent to optimise its performance level. It also improves the lateral transfer for optimum efficiency.There's also an improved Hike 2.0 mode, which provides you with increased rear articulation and is great for climbing.
The advantage with Alltrack Pro 120s is the compatibility with WTR Rocker Grip Walk heel pieces to give you a wide range of possibilities!
Alltrack Pro 120s are therefore the perfect boots for experienced riders who want to hit the pow in maximum comfort.Features
- Shell: Polyurethane
- Buckles: 100% aluminium
- Liner: Full Custom T2
- Flex: 120
- Last: 100mm
- Soles: Interchangeable soles (WTR heel pieces not included)
- Weight of pair: 3,720g
- Dual Core: Dual Core technology has stood the test as an integral factor in Hero World Cup boots, where efficiency is an absolute must.
- Used on free touring ski boots, this technology reinforces the lower structure of the boots when flexing and bending to guarantee a certain level of skiability, while conserving unbeatable progressive bend characteristics.
- Generative Design Grid: An innovative design based on research which uses the power of generative computer-based design to create the ideal boot shape. The new Generative Design Grid shell is perfectly combined with ultra-thin walls for the minimum weight and increased support and power.
- Hike Mode 2.0: Optimised rotational axis - 6mm lower than on an Alltrack boot.
- A new lower shell construction that is lower at the back, wider cuff opening towards the rear and a >50° range of motion for greater freedom of movement on ascents.
- An unlocking mechanism for the metal cuff to give the boot better structural rigidity. This design means higher flex indexes and the kind of performance you would see in a fixed cuff boot.
- Instep insert: A flexible material insert has been included on top of the shell to make it easier to put the boot on. In this way, even with increased flexion and rigid plastic materials, it's still easy to get your boots on.