Alltrack 90 Black/Reds are men's freeride ski boots by Rossignol. They are the widest model in the Alltrack range with their 102mm last designed for men who need something more comfortable.
They feature Generative Design Grid technology which combines super thin walls, to reduce weight to a minimum, with increased power and hold.
Alltrack 90s have Thinsulate® Stretch thermal insulation at the front of the foot to give you comfort and warmth in all conditions.
The Dual Core technology reduces the ski boot's weight on approach walks while keeping its stiffness on the descent to optimise its performance level. It also improves the lateral transfer for optimum efficiency.There's also an improved Hike 2.0 mode, which provides you with increased rear articulation and is great for climbing.
The advantage with Alltrack 90s is the compatibility with WTR Rocker Grip Walk heel pieces to give you a wide range of possibilities!
Alltrack 90s are therefore the perfect boots for experienced riders who want to hit the pow in maximum comfort.Features
- Shell: Polyurethane
- Buckles: 100% aluminium
- Liner: Full Custom T4
- Flex: 90
- Last: 102mm
- Interchangeable soles (WTR heel pieces not included)
- Weight of pair: 3,640g
- Dual Core technology has stood the test as an integral factor in Hero World Cup boots, where efficiency is an absolute must.
- Used on free touring ski boots, this technology reinforces the lower structure of the boots when flexing and bending to guarantee a certain level of skiability, while conserving unbeatable progressive bend characteristics.
- An innovative design based on research which uses the power of generative computer-based design to create the ideal boot shape. The new Generative Design Grid shell is perfectly combined with ultra-thin walls for the minimum weight and increased support and power.
- Optimised rotational axis - 6mm lower than on an Alltrack boot.
- A new lower shell construction that is lower at the back, wider cuff opening towards the rear and a >50° range of motion for greater freedom of movement on ascents.
- An unlocking mechanism for the metal cuff to give the boot better structural rigidity. This design means higher flex indexes and the kind of performance you would see in a fixed cuff boot.
- A flexible material insert has been included on top of the shell to make it easier to put the boot on. In this way, even with increased flexion and rigid plastic materials, it's still easy to get your boots on.