Introducing our top-of-the-line surfing swim fin proud and passionately designed by our POD Ware team!
Others may try to imitate, but none will even come close to the research and development that has gone into the PF3 Evolution Line.
This distinctive swimming fin has all the high-quality design features of our PF2’s but stands out because of its asymmetrical design which delivers more precise balance when compared with competitors asymmetrical fins.
These performance fins are sought after by experienced bodysurfers, bodyboarders and ocean photographers. Our Point of Difference (POD) philosophy is what makes the difference in this leading edge surfing swim fin!Features
- Asymmetrical design delivers the precision balance
- Foot size relative to blade length ratio
- Manufactured with Malaysian highest quality natural buoyant rubber compounds
- Lightweight and buoyant
- POD patented lamination technique for super sturdy construction
- Soft rubber lined extended foot pocket is exceptionally comfortable
- Unique splay rails® combined with asymmetric blade provide excellent balance and a more powerful kick with directed thrust, speed and control
- Vertical rails produce greater wave holding stability
- Drainage design ensures quick water and sand release from the foot pocket
- POD Fins PF3 - Swim Fins Sizes
- Small/Medium: 7-8 = Length 24cm and Width 9cm
- Medium: 8-9 = Length 25cm and Width 9.5cm
- Medium/Large: 9-10 = Length 26cm and Width 10cm
- Large: 10-11 = Length 27cm and Width 10.5cm