Providing supplemental warmth and sun protection, our neoprene-free R1® Lite Yulex® Vest is made of 1.5mm 85% natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content.
Providing supplemental warmth and sun protection, our neoprene-free R1® Lite Yulex® Vest is made of 1.5mm 85% natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content. Replacing a petroleum-based material with a plant-based one, it offers the same performance attributes as conventional stretch neoprene while reducing CO2 emissions by up to ~80% in the manufacturing process. Derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance, we blend the natural rubber with chlorine-free synthetic rubber to increase ozone- and UV-resistance and meet our rigorous standards for strength, stretch and durability. The interior lining is stretchy and fast-drying 100% recycled polyester; the streamlined anatomical design conforms to the body for maximum flex. Features include a rubberized waist gasket and an adjustable waist and cord lock to help keep the vest in place. The exterior face fabric is made of durable, water-resistant 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex; seams are sewn with flatlock construction for next-to-skin comfort and durability. Suggested water temperatures: 65–75° F/18–23° C.
- Made with neoprene-free 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber (by polymer content) that meets our rigorous standards for performance, durability, warmth and sustainability; the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance; the synthetic rubber is chlorine-free
- High-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey lining throughout improves flexibility and dry time; exterior face fabric made with 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex is durable, stretchy and water-resistant
- Seams are sewn with flatlock construction for comfort and durability
- Pullover design for maximum flexibility
- Rubberized waist gasket with adjustable waist and cord lock
- 272 g (9.6 oz)