On the coldest days, don’t plan on hope to keep you warm. Raise your internal temperature with the Insulated Powder Bowl Pants.
On the coldest days, don’t plan on hope to keep you warm. Raise your internal temperature with the Insulated Powder Bowl Pants. They foil raw conditions with strategically placed, body-mapped 60-g Thermogreen® recycled insulation that dries quickly, traps heat (even when wet) and keeps you agile on hard-freeze days. A durable, 2-layer, 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric provides waterproof/breathable and windproof protection, yet feels light and limber for unmatched freeride performance. The DWR (durable water repellent) finish keeps water and snow from saturating the fabric. For mobility and natural motion, Powder Bowls have articulated knees, a polyester-taffeta lining throughout the legs and a forward-momentum shape. The waist has a combination of a smooth taffeta lining to wick moisture, grown-on belt loops, a zip fly and adjustable tabs to fine-tune the fit. Other details include low-bulk slim zips , mesh-lined thigh vents to off-load heat, an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector and built-in gaiters with gripper elastic and tough scuff guards. Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one back and one right thigh. Inseam length is 32½".
- Tough, 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation stays warm even when wet
- Waist details: brushed-tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; 2-snap closure and zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one back, one right thigh
- Articulated knees for mobility; mesh-lined thigh vents quickly release heat
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Concealed RECCO® reflector