Simple yet stout in stature, the After Dark features a refined square frame made from lightweight swiss grilamid to provide the ultimate comfort. This is a great frame for long beach days or adventures into the wilderness, but can easily compliment you on those days where you need to button up.Features
- Mineral Glass: Mineral Glass is created from natural elements like sand and soda ash. It’s endlessly recyclable and harmless to humans and animals alike. It’s high resistance to scratching and lack of distortion make it the world’s best lens material. It really does have to be Mineral Glass.
- 100% Uva/Uvb Protection: All OTIS fixed-tint lenses block 100% of harmful UVA, UVB and HEV light to provide superior protection from solar damage causing intraocular melanoma and macular degeneration, as well as reducing eye fatigue and reducing the visible signs of aging, while maintaining true color and depth perception.
- 6 Base Lens Curve: Lens 'Base Curve' is a measure of the front curvature of the lens. The higher the number, the greater the curve. 6 base lenses are generally flatter across the front. 8 base lenses have a greater curve for a more 'wrapped' look.
- Sizing: 56.8 - 15.5 - 135 (mm). For more information on sizing visit our Frame Dimension Guide.
- Tr90 Grilamid Frames: High performance and low weight ratio. TR90’s high-performance property profile and processability makes it an ideal optical engineering plastic. The transparency, rigidity and impact strength of Grilamid compare favourably to other transparent polymers like polycarbonate. It is the lightest engineering plastic in existence, maximising wearer comfort.
- Vissottica Hinges With Stainless Steel Screws: OTIS frames are produced with high quality 3, 5 and 7 barrel hinges. These premium grade Vissottica brand hinges are extremely durable and boast 100% corrosion resistance.