Freeride enthusiasts looking to drive wider skis without fear of pre-release have long looked to the Marker Griffon 13 ID Ski Bindings for their fantastic performance and reliability. They return for 2021 with a re-worked Inter Pivot 3 heelpiece that significantly improves step in performance, thus eliminating the one qualm that some users had. Equipped with Sole.ID technology that quickly adjusts the AFD plate to accommodate almost every boot sole norm, the Marker Griffon 13 ID Ski Bindings have you covered each and every time you click in.Features
- Triple Pivot Elite 3 Toe – Toe construction with impressive retention when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. The large supporting surface optimizes the power transmission and allows for great stresses and strains.
- AFD Gliding Plate – All Marker bindings (except the Jester Pro) are equipped with a moveable AFD (Anti Friction Device), allowing a precise release unhindered by dirt, snow, and ice buildup. The type of AFD is matched to the skier type, ensuring perfect functionality from racing to junior and even alpine touring.
- Sole.ID – Marker Sole.ID allows Marker Authorized Retailers to adjust Sole ID equipped bindings to every type of adult ski boot sole, from ISO 5355 Alpine to ISO 9523 Touring, with a height adjustable gliding plate (AFD).
- Inter Pivot 3 Heel – The newest generation Inter Pivot heel offers improved step-in performance, with a magnesium heel bracket for power transmission and energy absorption.
- Stand Height – 24 mm
- Recommended Skier Weight – 80+ lbs
- Alpine DIN (ISO 5355), Alpine Touring (ISO 9523), Walk to Ride (WTR), GripWalk