A nimble and precise front side ski that's surprisingly adept in deeper snow, the Head Kore 93 Skis use Head s now proven Graphene-KOROYD-Carbon Sandwich Cap construction on top of a Karuba wood core. What does it all mean? Essentially, they're able to build a ski that skis with power and stability in a super lightweight package, something you'll appreciate after just a few runs.Features
- Rocker / Camber / Rocker
- Karuba Light Wood Core – Karuba gives the Kore series skis their pop and personality. It's the perfect ratio of density and weight. The advantages of combining Karuba, Koroyd and Graphene enhance the ski, making it light and balanced.
- Koroyd – A honeycomb shaped material at the heart of the KORE. It's super-light and incredibly elastic. It's strong and flexible and what makes the KORE special.
- Topless Tech – Head uses a polyester fleece rather than solid plastic topsheet material to create the lightest skis in their category.
- Graphene – The strongest, lightest material known to man is fused into the Kore's tip and tail to make it lighter and more responsive in deep snow.
- Carbon Glass Fiber / Carbon
- Sandwich Cap Construction – Head takes the basic framework from the world cup sandwich and place a cap that just wraps over the top edge of the sidewall to make the ski more suitable for all mountain skiing. Bomber construction with a rounded top edge makes for one incredible all-country ski.
- Structured UHM C Base – The same high quality material used in Head's world-leading race skis is used here. Different structured running base for all conditions.
- We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.