Faction Prodigy 1.0 X Skis Womens - 2020 - 164
You Save 20% ($180.00)
Poppy and fun, the Faction Prodigy 1.0X Skis are forgiving enough to learn those tricks and strong enough to stomp them once they're dialed. A favorite of team rider Kelly Sildaru, this setup holds its own navigating the far reaches of the mountain, too - a fantastic freestyle tool you can explore the entire ski area with!Features
- 330 mm Tip Rocker / 3 mm Camber / 320 mm Progressive Tail Rocker
- Medium Stiff Flex – 7 (1 = Soft, 10 = Stiff)
- Directional Twin – A considerably skinnier tail width than the tip provides ultimate downhill performance for attacking the mountain. A twin tip in the tail encourages playfulness and freestyle attitude, meaning you can ride switch without problem.
- Poplar Core – Poplar is a light-colored, medium-weight, durable softwood that flexes and pops nicely as well as having a whole load of vibration absorption capabilities. Used as the only wood in this core, it allows the ski to pop, butter and stomp like a park ski and also have enough torsional stability to grip impressively on the downhill.
- Full Strength Sidewall – This construction places strips of protective material along the sides of each core, between the edge and the topsheet. Sidewalls provide the best possible edge hold and stability when the ski is engaged in a turn as well as protecting the wood core, edges and topsheet from impacts and outside damage.
- XL 2.2 mm Edges – Extra edge thickness gives the skier a pair of skis that absorb shock and impact much better than skis with standard edges. The result is a ski with a much higher life expectancy.
- We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.