Faction Candide 2.0 Skis Mens 2020 - 184
You Save 40% ($460.00)
The perfect ski for the freestyle-oriented skier coming out of the park who wants to mix it up on the upper mountain and start using some of those hard-learned tricks out in the general admission playground, the Faction Candide 2.0 Skis sport a 102 mm waist for the utmost in versatility and full twin rocker for confident switch maneuvers.Features
- 325 mm Tip Rocker / 2 mm Camber / 310 mm Tail Rocker
- Medium Stiff Flex – 7 (1 = Soft, 10 = Stiff)
- Symmetrical Sidecut – The same width at the tip and tail gives these skis a generous, symmetrical sidecut which translates to a shorter turn radius and snappy feeling between turns.
- Symmetrical True Twin – The same width at the tip and tail gives these skis a generous, symmetrical sidecut which translates to a shorter turn radius and snappy feeling between turns. An identical twin tip height ensures effortless switch skiing for all your freestyle needs.
- Poplar Beech Core – Poplar is a light-colored, durable softwood that flexes and pops nicely as well as having great vibration absorption capabilities. The darker hardwood, beech, adds stiffness and rebound. The results are a reasonably light ski that grips and is snappy between turns - always maintaining a soft enough flex to butter all over the mountain.
- Carbon Stomp Pad – Carbon reinforcement underfoot adds additional strength to a freestyle ski, where it matters most. As well as protecting the wood core against heavy duty impact on rails, this carbon reinforcement underfoot adds stability and vibration absorption under your boots, so that stomped landings feel better, both for you and your skis.
- Full Strength Sidewall – This construction places strips of protective material along the sides of each core, between the edge and the topsheet. Sidewalls provide the best possible edge hold and stability when the ski is engaged in a turn as well as protecting the wood core, edges and topsheet from impacts and outside damage.
- We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.