Everyone loves the ease of slip-ons. Emerica took the classic style of their original Winos, threw out the laces, and created this awesome shoe. The G6 polyurethane insole cushions hard landings, while the double-wrapped vulcanized sole improves durability. Emerica also dropped in their latest Heel Anchor System that locks in the fit to prevent slip. No matter where you walk, these shoes have you covered.Features
- Vulcanized - “Vulc” shoes are light, flexible and break in quickly. These don't provide as much foot protection as cupsoles, but they are preferred if you’re looking for good board feel in a shoe with less weight and bulk.
- G6 Insole - A lightweight, high-rebound foam cushion insole to help absorb impacts from hard landings.
- Elastic Tongue-Centering Straps - Keeps the tongue from sliding down sideways while you're skating.
- Heel Anchor System - An arc shaped foam padding that wraps around your ankles and is designed to keep your feet where you want them, locked into your shoes.
- Triangle Tread - Emerica's Triangle Tread pattern provides maximum grip for more confident skating.
- One Piece Toe - A one piece toe allows the upper material to wear evenly, without worrying about blowing out a seam