Everything you need for any demanding alpine expedition
Providing a secure fit, easy access and the ability to shed unnecessary features to lighten your load, the Guide 34+ from Deuter is one cleverly designed pack.
The Alpine back system is comprised of ergonomic S-shaped straps, pack padding for comfort with a central air channel and a flexible aluminium V frame for mobility. To transfer your load to your hips, this pack has a vari flex hip belt, as well as an adjustable sternum belt and straps for stability. Depending on what you’re doing, you can shave extra weight off your pack as the hip fins, helmet holder and frame can be removed. The lid is also height adjustable to accommodate your gear load, and you can carry extra gear such as a helmet, sunglasses or ice axe with the attachment system.
For hydration, just add in a separately available 3L reservoir system as this pack is hydration compatible. The adaptable, accessible and secure Guide 34+ Pack from Deuter makes packing and carrying gear on the trail easy-peasy.
- Frontal access for quick access
- Hip fins, helmet bracket and frame are removable
- Alpine back system with ergonomic S-shaped straps, back pads with central air channel, and a flexible aluminium frame
- Adjustable straps and sternum strap for better load distribution
- Vari Flex hip belt to distribute weight
- Sunglass holder, ice axe and helmet attachment
- Compatible with separately available 3L drinking system
- Height adjustable lid for expandable storage space
- In Use Dimensions: 28L x 24W x 66H cm
- Packed Dimensions: 28L x 15W x 66H cm
- Capacity: 34+ L
- Material: 330D Ripstop Polyamide | 630D Polyamide
- Harness: Alpine System
- Hydration Compatibility: Accommodates 3 Litre Bladder
- Sternum Strap: Adjustable
- Weight: 1.33 Kg