The women's Burton Step On Re:Flex Snowboard Binding offers an intuitive boot to binding connection for riders seeking both convenience and all-around performance. Three connection points – two by the toe and one at the heel – deliver unmatched simplicity, security, and board control, while a quick-release lever ensures quick and easy exit. Universally compatible with all current snowboard mounting systems.
- Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System as part of the Step On binding provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap-door design for easy-access to mounting hardware
- Single-Component Baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain
- Re:Flex Mounting System as part of the Step On binding dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight; Compatible with all mounting systems
- Step On® boot-to-binding system uses two points of connection by the toe. The Toe Hook 2.0 offers easier entry and exit from the system along with a more comfortable & enjoyable ride overall.
- Kickback Hammock Hi-Back cradles your heel in complete suspension with a combination of internal spring tension between the molded hammock and the hi-back frame for increased response and reduced vibration
- FLAD system allows you to make micro adjustments to your forward lean angle to customize your stance
- Nylon composite material blended with 18% short-glass in baseplate for a high-performance mix of strength and soft flexibility