The 2020 Burton Process is a freestyle true twin board tuned to the meet the performance demands of versatile pro riders like Mark McMorris.
The 2020 Burton Process is a freestyle true twin board tuned to the meet the performance demands of versatile pro riders like Mark McMorris. Featuring a lightweight design, a versatile, playful flex, and a poppy yet forgiving camber profile, the Process is the choice of not just Mark, but many pro and amateur riders who are looking to push not only their own boundaries, but the boundaries of snowboarding as we know it. From your first rails up to quad corks, you can do it all on the Process.
The Burton Process is also available in the Flying V bend, which provides a floatier, more forgiving feel.
- An evolution of traditional camber, PurePop places subtle flat zones outside your feet to amplify pop and add a more playful feeling to the camber. Early rise tip and tail get your contact points out of the snow quicker, reducing catch and enhancing float.
- Twin Flex - This board flexes the same in the nose and tail, allowing you to ride, pop, and press the same in regular and switch.
- Constructed exactly the same tip to tail, this board is designed to provide consistent performance when riding in both switch and regular.
- FSC Certified Super fly II 700G - This core features stronger and lighter woods targeted in specific areas, which provides more pop and strength while reducing weight.
- This base made from a durable and highly porous base material that provides added strength and wax absorption for long lasting glide.
- Infinite Ride - Burton is able to maximise pop and performance by overbuilding their boards in the factory, and then using machinery to break it down for you. This allows your board to ride the same from day one, to day 100, season after season.
- Scoop - Exaggerated tip and tail scooping turns up the edges of your board for a looser, more forgiving feel that greatly reduces the risk of catching edges.
- Frostbite Edges - Edges that extend out slightly underneath your bindings for enhanced edge hold on hardpack and ice.
- Pro Tip - The tip and tail of this board taper out at the points, reducing swing weight and promoting mobility.
- Super Sap Epoxy - Super Sap is a bio-based resin that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional petroleum-based epoxies.