The 2020 Burton Paramount is fuelled by a secret recipe specially formulated for pinnacle park performance, making it the vessel of choice for daredevils looking to leap, soar, slide, and excite on snow.
The 2020 Burton Paramount is fuelled by a secret recipe specially formulated for pinnacle park performance, making it the vessel of choice for daredevils looking to leap, soar, slide, and excite on snow. Despite its death defying nature, you'll be in good hands thanks to the stable and responsive positive camber profile and soft flex, which combine to make this board playful enough to press anything in sight, but stable enough to jump and carve all over the mountain. Strap your helmet on and don your white leather suit, when you set foot on this board people are going to be expecting something impressive.
- The original, tried and true camber type, and the advocate of powerful turns and poppy precision. Traditional camber is the most aggressive camber type, offering unmatched power, response, and edge control.
- Twin Flex - This board flexes the same in the nose and tail, allowing you to ride, pop, and press the same in regular and switch.
- Constructed exactly the same tip to tail, this board is designed to provide consistent performance when riding in both switch and regular.
- FSC Certified Super fly II 700G - This core features stronger and lighter woods targeted in specific areas, which provides more pop and strength while reducing weight.
- Standing for Wide F!#@ing Open, this base made from an extra absorbent, high density sintered material that is infused with a specially formulated wax, resulting in an ultra durable base that rides Wide F!#@ing Open.
- Infinite Ride - Burton is able to maximise pop and performance by overbuilding their boards in the factory, and then using machinery to break it down for you. This allows your board to ride the same from day one, to day 100, season after season.
- Pro Tip - The tip and tail of this board taper out at the points, reducing swing weight and promoting mobility.
- Frostbite Edges - Edges that extend out slightly underneath your bindings for enhanced edge hold on hardpack and ice.
- Super Sap Epoxy - Super Sap is a bio-based resin that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional petroleum-based epoxies.