Simplify your options with the men's Burton Multipath Hooded Insulated Jacket. It's essential equipment for living the good life. Think mountain missions, the daily commute, or just kicking around town. It's water-resistant enough to shed light precipitation, warm enough to wear on its own in a range of temps, and cut to layer easily under a shell when the weather gets serious.
- Slim fit sits close to the body, with room for the garment to move with you
- Low-bulk THERMOLITE® (60g) insulation uses 40% recycled material to trap warm air and features a larger surface area to boost moisture evaporation
- Pit Zip vents
- Attached hood with stretch binding at opening
- Drop hem for extended length and added coverage
- Drawcord cinch at hem
- Elasticized cuffs
- Reflective details
- Zippered chest pocket, zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets, and removable bag with sling attachment
- DRYRIDE Mist-Defy DWR fabric repels water while staying soft, stretchy, and comfortable
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Low-bulk THERMOLITE® (60g) insulation uses 40% recycled material to trap warm air and features a larger surface area to boost moisture evaporation.