The 2020 Burton Kilroy Twin is the workhorse of the Kilroy range, the blue-collar hero that gets it done, all thrills, no frills.
The 2020 Burton Kilroy Twin is the workhorse of the Kilroy range, the blue-collar hero that gets it done, all thrills, no frills. Featuring a soft flex combined with poppy and stable positive camber, along with a classic shape and refined materials that put a strong focus on strength, speed, and pop, the Kilroy Twin is the park/all mountain board designed to thrash and be thrashed, without worrying about the cost.
- The original, tried and true camber type, and the advocate of powerful turns and poppy precision. Traditional camber is the most aggressive camber type, offering unmatched power, response, and edge control.
- Twin Flex - This board flexes the same in the nose and tail, allowing you to ride, pop, and press the same in regular and switch.
- Constructed exactly the same tip to tail, this board is designed to provide consistent performance when riding in both switch and regular.
- FSC Certified Super fly 800G - This core utilises two species of wood in dual-density vertical laminations of alternating softwood and hardwood to reduce weight without compromising strength or performance.
- Dualzone EGD - The wood grain of the core is positioned along the heel and toe edge in two unbroken zones perpendicular to the rest of the core, which gives consistent edge hold and strength.An extruded base sacrifices some speed in the pursuit of strength. Stays fast with less frequent waxing, and can withstand more punishment than faster bases.
- Infinite Ride - Burton is able to maximise pop and performance by overbuilding their boards in the factory, and then using machinery to break it down for you. This allows your board to ride the same from day one, to day 100, season after season.
- Super Sap Epoxy - Super Sap is a bio-based resin that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional petroleum-based epoxies.