The 2020 Burton Kilroy Directional is a freestyle board with a twist, taking cues from Burtons most trusted all terrain boards and mixing them with a new unique shape and construction.
The 2020 Burton Kilroy Directional is a freestyle board with a twist, taking cues from Burtons most trusted all terrain boards and mixing them with a new unique shape and construction. Despite the obviously directional shape (and the fact that it's right there in the name), this board flexes like a true twin and is designed for the park rat that likes to ride everywhere, so while it may look a little daunting, don't be afraid, the Kilroy Directional can still ride like your regular park board while being anything but a regular park board. High performance without the high price, that's what the Kilroy crew is all about.
- The original, tried and true camber type, and the advocate of powerful turns and poppy precision. Traditional camber is the most aggressive camber type, offering unmatched power, response, and edge control.
- Twin Flex - This board flexes the same in the nose and tail, allowing you to ride, pop, and press the same in regular and switch.
- This shape features a longer nose than tail, which concentrates pop in the tail while providing extra float and control in any terrain.
- FSC Certified Super fly 800G - This core utilises two species of wood in dual-density vertical laminations of alternating softwood and hardwood to reduce weight without compromising strength or performance.
- Triax Glass - This triaxial fibreglass creates a versatile flex and consistent response for performance across all types of snowboarding.
- Squeezebox Low - Squeezebox consists of thicker, more powerful sections combined with thinner, more flexible sections profiled throughout the core. This enhances energy transfer and makes the board snappier and more stable. The Low version of Squeezebox is designed to promote progression, placing stiffer zones outside your feet that direct energy to the nose and tail while enabling a softer, smoother flex between the bindings, resulting in more control with less effort.
- This base made from a durable and highly porous base material that provides added strength and wax absorption for long lasting glide.
- Infinite Ride - Burton is able to maximise pop and performance by overbuilding their boards in the factory, and then using machinery to break it down for you. This allows your board to ride the same from day one, to day 100, season after season.
- Super Sap Epoxy - Super Sap is a bio-based resin that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional petroleum-based epoxies.