The 2020 Burton FT Leader Board is a brand new offering for 2020, designed in collaboration with Freeride World Tour champion Steve Klassen. If you're riding the Leader Board, you'd better be riding big. Big mountains, steep lines, and high speeds is where this board thrives, all thanks to a powerful directional camber profile, a reduced sidecut, and spooned 3D contours in the nose that glide over powder, charge through chopped up snow and eliminate the risk catchy contact points jeopardising your dream freeride run.
- The original, tried and true camber type, and the advocate of powerful turns and poppy precision. Traditional camber is the most aggressive camber type, offering unmatched power, response, and edge control. Directional Camber puts rocker in the nose of the board, adding extra float in powder while retaining the response and stability of traditional camber.
- Directional Flex - This board is constructed differently from nose to tail, putting more pop in the tail and strengthening the nose, allowing you to easily maintain control and charge through a variety of snow conditions.
- This board has a shape designed specifically for freeriding, featuring a longer, wider nose and a shorter, tapered tail which combine to give you effortless float in powder and better performance riding forwards.
- FSC Certified Super fly II 700G - This core features stronger and lighter woods targeted in specific areas, which provides more pop and strength while reducing weight.
- Triax w/ Carbon I-Beam - Triaxial fibreglass with an ultralight carbon backbone gives you a versatile ride with incredible pop and power.
- Standing for Wide F!#@ing Open, this base made from an extra absorbent, high density sintered material that is infused with a specially formulated wax, resulting in an ultra durable base that rides Wide F!#@ing Open.
- Infinite Ride - Burton is able to maximise pop and performance by overbuilding their boards in the factory, and then using machinery to break it down for you. This allows your board to ride the same from day one, to day 100, season after season.