Bataleon Thunder Snowboard Mens - 161 2022 - MEMBERS PRICE
You Save 20% ($180.00)
Bring the noise! The Bataleon The Thunder Snowboard is a supercell of severe weather, a freeride charger in a tornado of pun-tastic opportunities. This board is made to decimate pow fields, render chutes impassible, and just generally cause chaos on the mountain. Imagine you've spent the morning driving to the mountain, fighting traffic while listening to metal. You've kept your cool in the lift line as deep snow delayed the mountain's opening, and now you find yourself at the top of your favorite run. Thigh deep and untracked. Save the mellow wigglers for another day: now is the time for The Thunder!Features
- 3BT™ (Triple Base Technology) with SideKick™ – All Bataleon boards feature tip to tail positive camber in combination with lifted sidebase contact points. SideKick™ Tips enhance 3BT’s advantages like nothing you experienced before by dramatically increasing the sidebase uplift at the widest points of the nose and tail. This makes turn initiation even smoother, increases float in powder and handling of the board in rough terrain.
- Sidebase Uplift – Medium Tail / High Nose
- Dynamic Camber
- Flex Rating – 6 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Freeride 3BT™ – Freeride 3BT has a narrow centerbase and substantial sidebase uplift. The focus here is on edge control and versatility. These shapes have proven to be functional and competent in all conditions. Floating better than other brand’s powder specific boards yet holding an unbelievable edge while carving on slopes.
- Light Woodcore – A 50 / 50 blend of Swiss paulownia and poplar woods for optimal strength to weight properties.
- Dual Super Tubes – The Dual Super Tube woodcore upgrade has two hollow carbon tubes milled into the bottom of the core to enhance pop and give the camber more snap.
- Triax Laminate – A three-way weave of fiberglass is light, strong and responsive. This is used to beef up the flex pattern.
- Carbon Stringers – Carbon is feather light and adds explosive pop, precise edge control, reactive response and smooth dampening to a board. Bataleon uses this to beef up the flex pattern.
- ABS Sidewalls
- Hyper Glide S – Bataleon's standard sintered base that’s tough and fast, and faster when waxed.
- Flip Flop Base – Producing two or more base color options minimizes p-tex waste. That is why you will find flip flop base options on most of Bataleon's die-cut bases. This means orders can be filled with either color option which makes environmental sense.
- Backseat Inserts – For the deepest pow days, slam your stance rearward for maximum flotation.
- Binding Compatibility
- 2 x 4 Insert Pattern
- All-Mountain, Freeride, Powder