Low-profile style meets a wide field of view with the terrain-defining view of high-contrast PERCEIVE lens technology.
The Anon Relapse Goggles maximize your field of view with a cylindrical lens and low-profile frame. The low bridge fit features enhanced face foam that tapers to 5-7mm thicker at the nose for improved fit. Our exclusive magnetic face mask integration (MFI®) offers seamless coverage from snow, wind, and sun when used with our compatible hoods and face masks. PERCEIVE lens technology enhances contrast for the best possible definition and terrain recognition. Full-perimeter venting ensures maximum airflow for clear, fog-free clarity in all conditions. They are compatible for wearing with eyeglasses and include a microfiber bag for storage and lens cleaning.
- Unisex frame design
- Wall-to-wall vision incorporates optimal optics in a low-profile frame that utilizes 40% thinner face foam for an ultra-close fit
- Triple-layer face foam features two layers of foam, including a slightly denser layer closest to the face, and a layer of moisture-wicking fleece for a snug seal and comfortable fit
- Thermoplastic polyurethane frame is durable and lightweight but remains flexible in cold weather
- Fits medium and large faces
- Low bridge fit goggles have added face foam for a snug, gap-free fit on faces with a lower nose bridge.
- Helmet compatible
- Over-the-glasses compatible frame designed to accommodate prescription eyewear underneath the goggles
- PERCEIVE lens provides high-contrast vision and terrain defining clarity in just about any light condition
- Cylindrical injected lens design reduces peripheral distortion
- A hydrophobic and oleophobic coating provides unmatched smudge, scratch, and moisture resistance on the outer lens surface for clear optics and easy cleaning
- Integral Clarity anti-fog technology exceeds basic anti-fog treatment standards, delivering crystal clear vision that lasts for an extended period of time
- No-slip silicone strap keeps the goggles in place so riders can focus on the terrain
- Microfiber goggle bag included
- Full-perimeter vent channel maximizes airflow to bring fresh air in, and move hot air and moisture out, for clear vision
- All Anon products are backed by a 1-year warranty from date of purchase.