Lib Tech Dynamo 2023 snowboard - 156
You Save 10% ($85.00)
The 2022 Lib-Tech Dynamo is an aggressive and versatile resort ripper. Even as a directional snowboard, it turns and handles as if it is a twin, giving it unlimited freestyle capacity. It can power through absolutely everything thanks to the C3 aggressive all terrain contour and mid flexing, tapered shape but is still playful enough for mellow, cruises thanks for the forgiving tail. The Dynamo has been said to be one of the most comfortable boards to ride and will change your riding style for the better.Features
- Rider Level: Intermediate - Advanced
- Board Type: All-Mountain Freeride
- Camber Type: C3 - Very mild rocker between your feet with powerful camber to the tip and tail. This is Mervins version of traditional camber, offering maximum edge hold, pop, power and precision with extra float and carve.
- Flex: 6/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
- Shape: Directional - This board has a low entry directional nose, a setback stance, and a mild taper for effortless float in powder and a powerful yet relaxed ride.
- Core: OP - Original Power - Light, environmentally nice, strong. Combines 75% Aspen and 25% Paulownia woods with Triax and Biax Fibreglass for a great long lasting ride.
- Base: Eco Sublimated TNT - Fast, strong, low maintenance, and environmentally friendly.
- Mounting Pattern: 2x4 inserts
- Magnetraction - 7 strategically placed serrations along the edges of the board grip onto the snow and hold a strong edge in any condition.
- Eco Sublimated Poly Top - This topsheet is made using an eco-friendly sublimation process.
- Birch Internal Sidewalls
- UHMW Sintered Sidewalls
- UHMW Tip/Tail Impact Deflection