Burton Ion Step On Boots Black
An all-mountain all-star and team favorite outfitted with Step On compatibility for smooth transitions.
Setting the bar higher in every discipline is still the headline for the men's Burton Ion Step On® Snowboard Boot. The choice for riders who charge hard across the entire mountain, the Ion is legendary for its stacked tech package. This version is fitted with Burton's Step On system for seamless transitions in and out of your bindings. Plus, the quick and precise BOA® Fit System lets you dial in a perfect fit. Peek inside and you'll find a comfortable, lightweight liner with enhanced rebound and foot-warming tech that reflects body heat for extra warm feet. This boot is only compatible with Step On® bindings.
- LACING: Speed Zone lacing system features lightning fast lacing control while allowing you to customize the tension of upper and lower zones in seconds, New England Ropes use American-made fibers and are virtually indestructible, won't kink, and are easy to re-lace
- FLEX / RESPONSE: Step On® backstay features a connection point on the heel for a strapless boot-to-binding connection that offers unprecedented convenience and performance, 1:1 Firm Flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride, Snugger strap allows the rider to adjust heel hold and forward flex stiffness
- COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period, Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
- LINER: Tuff Cuff Lite increases heel hold and wraps the ankle with medial and lateral support and also enables free flex from heel to toe, Life Liner uses lightweight materials for high-end performance with a relaxed feel and features a responsive PU tongue for a combination of quickness and resistance breakdown that excels during long seasons of hard riding, DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™ Lining captures, radiates, and reflects body heat inward to keep feet warmer while also wicking away heat-robbing moisture, Ultralon Performance Foam® has excellent thermo-forming ability, adapting the boot liner to the contours of the foot
- CUSHIONING: Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions, AutoCANT Cushioning uses dual-density EVA that lets your foot settle into a natural, relaxed position for improved comfort, reduced fatigue, and more direct board control
- OUTSOLE: Step On® Outsole features toe cleats in the forefoot that securely fasten into the binding, EST®-optimized midsole lowers your center of gravity and improves board feel without sacrificing comfort, Shrinkage footbed reduction technology reduces the boot's overall footprint, minimizing toe drag
- BURTON WARRANTY: 1-Year Warranty
Burton Step On Bindings Gray
Pair this with the Step On® boot of your choice and experience the simplicity and convenience of intuitive connection.
The men's Burton Step On Re:Flex Snowboard Binding offers an intuitive boot to binding connection for riders seeking both convenience and performance. Three connection points – two by the toe and one at the heel – deliver unmatched simplicity, security, and board control, while a quick-release lever ensures quick and easy exit. Universally compatible with all current snowboard mounting systems, including 4x4, 3D®, and The Channel®.
- Cushioning: Re:Flex FullBED cushioning system provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap door design for easy-access to mounting hardware
- Baseplate: Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain
- Nylon composite material blended with 30% short-glass provides playful response
- Mouting System: Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight
- Hi-Back: Single-component canted hi-back construction provides immediate response and allows you to manipulate the overall flex profile of the board
- Forward Lean: Zero forward lean hi-back is completely vertical and designed for riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel
- FLAD system allows you to make micro adjustments to your forward lean angle to customize your stance
- Boot-to-Binding Connection: Step On® boot-to-binding connection features two points of connection by the toe and one by the heel for unprecedented performance in a simple and secure system
- Mounting: Compatible with all mounting systems
- Warranty: Burton Binding Warranty