Simply put, our goal with the Burton Genesis was to build the most comfortable binding ever, with strength and power that meets the demands of our team riders.
Simply put, our goal with the Burton Genesis was to build the most comfortable binding ever, with strength and power that meets the demands of our team riders. Featuring a slightly softer flex and advanced anatomical design, it combines the plushest in cushioning with straps and hi-back that cradle and wrap your boots in ultimate comfort. Advanced composites keep it lightweight; The Hinge (available on the EST® version only) activates medial and lateral flex for less fatigue and easier ollies. Offered in two versions, choose the across-the-board compatibility of Re:Flex™ or pair the EST® model with boards featuring The Channel® mounting system for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability.
- Baseplate: Single-Component Baseplate Construction, 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite, Re:Flex™
- Hi-Back: 18% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite, Canted Hi-Back Design, Zero Forward Lean Hi-Back, Kickback Hammock, Microflad™
- Ankle Strap: Hammockstrap™
- Toe Strap: Supergrip Capstrap™ 2.0
- Buckles: Double Take Buckles
- Cushioning: Re:Flex™ Fullbed Cushioning System, Autocant Fullbed, B3 Gel
- Burton Warranty: Burton Bindings Warranty
- Features Re-Ground Materials To Reduce Waste