Softlite Test Tube 7ft Softboard - Ice Blue - Extra Shipping Fees May Apply
You Save 10% ($55.00)
- 7'0" X 21 7/8" X 3" (57 Litres)
- Due to the popularity of the 8 footer, we've decided to offer the Test Tube in 6' and 7' as well this year!
- Materials: 100% Waterproof Moulded EPS Core, Aero 8lb PE Deck, Mesh Infused Xtra Duralinx Slick
- Features: Parabolic Rolled Rails, Slick Mesh, Reinforced Triple Moulded Stringer system, Exoskeletal Strength Membrane, Leash Plug, Thruster Fin Fin Set Up with Bones and Shanks Fin System.
- ROLLED PARABOLIC PE RAILS: This is one of the biggest advancement in soft surfboards. Each board contains 4 crosslink rails. These rails are then hand shaped, allowing softer rails near the nose tapering down to a sharp, harder edged rail at the tail. Similar to a regular shortboard, it allows if to be forgiving and not catch rails up front, but more performance and easier to turn off the tail. Similarly, to a stringer it also provides extra stiffness in the board. Previously, these features could not be properly executed properly on soft surfboard.
- MESH INFUSED SLICKS: This is technology derived from bodyboarding, who lead the way in using EPS / HDPE Slick combinations. The Reinforced mesh is infused into the Dura HD Slick. This provides a frame of strength, which not only improves stiffness but also recoil, so making it easier to pump from rail to rail with the right amount of tension.
- Softlite Moulds - This ensures that every board comes out identical with no imperfections. It also creates a harder shell of EPS foam on the outside making Softlite boards stiffer and more durable than competitors who use similar cores.
- No screws on deck -No kicking your toes on screws, looks good, easier to wax deck.
- Bones and Shanks Fin System - Easy to install and remove fins for retail staff and customers, Compatible with other fin two tab systems,Change your fins to suit conditions or alter board performance, New and improved fin design (stiffer and more streamlined)
- Bamboo Stringer System - This is re-enforced with fibreglass taping to give the perfect amount of flex
- Fusion X Core - This core is 100% Waterproof. Fusion X provides unhindered strength and enhanced durability, while retaining light weight characteristics