Salomon Rumble Fish Snowboard 2022 Womens - 152
You Save 20% ($150.00)
The 2022 Salomon Rumble Fish is a womens quiver killer, fusing Salomons most progressive freeride and freestyle board constructions into a go-everywhere, do-everything board for the girl who rides hard. The true twin design serves up pinnacle freestyle performance in the park, and the Rock Out Camber and board shape let you take that to the powder without skipping a beat. Designed for float in powder, stability and speed on groomers, and playful performance in the park, the Rumble Fish is an all mountain board that will satisfy the appetite of experienced riders regardless of where they like to ride.Features
- Rider Level: Intermediate - Advanced
- Board Type: All Mountain Freestyle
- Camber Type: Rock Out Camber
- Traditional Camber throughout the board with a big flat spot between the bindings for added stability, response, and edge hold without feeling aggressive, plus rocker outside the feet to maximise pressability.
- Flex: Responsive
- A mid-stiff flex that offers all mountain versatility. Playful when you want it, and stable when you need it.
- Shape: Directional Twin
- This board rides like a true twin but has a floatier nose for enhanced performance in powder.
- Quadralizer - The Quadralizer sidecut takes Salomons signature straight line Equalizer sidecut and makes it quadratic, which enhances edge grip, agility, and allows you to perform both big arcing carves and tight aggressive turns.
- Core: Ghost Green Core
- The Ghost Green Core consists of specially selected components designed for maximum pop and minimum weight, in addition to sustainable Paulownia wood for further weight reduction.
- BA MD Glass - Medium Density fibreglass that guarantees consistent quality and light, lively performance.
- Popster Booster - Pop meets performance. Popster shapes the woodcore profile with strategically placed variations of thickness, providing skate-influenced snap and pop. Booster adds carbon stringers which spread underfoot energy more effectively to the tip and tail for maximum ollie power.
- Base: Sintered EG
- High speed and good wax retention, so you can go faster for longer. The Sintered EG base has an Electra finish for turbocharged glide and Gallium for extra impact resistance.
- Mounting Pattern: 2x4 Inserts
- ABC Wrapper - ABC Wrapping uses structural bamboo veneers to reduce fibreglass and resin content in each board by 40%. Traditional ABS sidewalls are replaced by waterproof bamboo rods, going one step further for the environment. This added bamboo gives the board a lively feel with explosive ollies and reactive turns.
- Royal Cork Rails - Cork is added to the sidewalls under your feet for an environmentally friendly way to dampen your ride and absorb impact along your edges.
- Freestyle Edge Bevel - Pre-tuned edges for freestyle riding, so you can hit rails straight away without worrying about catching edges.
- Fine Stone Finish - This stone finish gives the base extra glide for even more speed.