Volkl 100Eight Ski 189cm - Mens 2020
You Save 40% ($468.00)
The Völkl 100Eight Skis are the perfect one ski quiver for the all-mountain explorer seeking a lighter ride that doesn't sacrifice stability or security in critical situations. Totally at home in variable snow and jump turning through critical terrain, the 100Eight achieves a level of nimbleness the much-revered Gotama could only dream of, and it does everything else just as well.Features
- Full Rocker – Völkl Full Rocker is a smooth, gradual bend from tip to tail, with matching sidecut and a symmetrical flex pattern. All the benefits of extra maneuverability in soft snow while delivering smooth, sexy arcs of groomed terrain. The matching flex and sidecut on the full rocker gives you full, uninterrupted edge contact. The more the ski is on edge the more effective that edge becomes, and the resulting smoothness and predictability is uncanny.
- 3D.Ridge Technology – The distinctive characteristic of this technology is a raised central ridge that sharply levels out towards the edges, both in front of and behind the binding. This reduces the inertial mass around the fulcrum to a minimum and significantly enhances the agility of the ski. At the same time, the center ridge allows for a precise dimensioning of the hardness distribution, which leads to an especially harmonious flex on the ski. Despite the weight savings, 3D.Ridge ensures that there are no compromises in the ski‘s durability and elasticity.
- Moderate Taper – Moderate setup of tapered tips for an all mountain oriented combination of precision on piste and easy handling off piste.
- Multi Layer Woodcore – The combination of beech and poplar results in an extremely durable wood core composed of hard wood in the binding area and lighter wood surrounding it.
- 3D.Glass – Compared to classic glass constructions, the three-dimensional and multiple-folded glass layers in the binding area result in an increased edge grip and a more vivid rebound behavior in turns.
- Full Sidewall – Direct and strong power transmission with full length sidewalls.
- P-Tex 2100 Base – A sintered high-density and high molecular polyethylene base with great gliding characteristics and high durability.