Faction Prodigy 2.0 Dragon Colab Skis Mens 2020 - 177
You Save 20% ($200.00)
The Faction Prodigy 2.0 Collab Skis take the do-it-all, freeride/freestyle slayer and add an extraordinary Dragon collab topsheet by artist PJ de Viliers. If the all mountain versatility of the 2.0 isn't enough to sway your judgement, one look at this ski will seal the deal. Get a pair before they sell out.Features
- 365 mm Tip Rocker / 3 mm Camber / 295 mm Progressive Tail Rocker
- Medium Stiff Flex – 7 (1 = Soft, 10 = Stiff)
- Elliptical Radius Sidecut – Made up of a longer radius underfoot and shorter radii in the tip and tail of the ski. The long radius underfoot means you can pivot faster and easier, while a shorter radius in the tip and tail results in seamless turn initiation. This sidecut allows for a wide variety of turn lengths and angles.
- Directional Twin – A considerably skinnier tail width than the tip provides ultimate downhill performance for attacking the mountain. A twin tip in the tail encourages playfulness and freestyle attitude, meaning you can ride switch without problem.
- Poplar Core – Poplar is a light-colored, medium-weight, durable softwood that flexes and pops nicely as well as having a whole load of vibration absorption capabilities. Used as the only wood in this core, it allows the ski to pop, butter and stomp like a park ski and also have enough torsional stability to grip impressively on the downhill.
- Full Strength Sidewall – This construction places strips of protective material along the sides of each core, between the edge and the topsheet. Sidewalls provide the best possible edge hold and stability when the ski is engaged in a turn as well as protecting the wood core, edges and topsheet from impacts and outside damage.
- XL 2.5 mm Edges – 7 fractions of a milimeter might no sound like much, but when it comes to edges, it adds up. The 2.5mm edges stack an extra 35% of height on top of the already super-durable 1.8mm edges. This extra steel gives the rider a pair of skis that can take more abuse and last longer.