Head Kore 91 Ski Womens 2022 - 156
You Save 20% ($260.00)
A freeride ski that defies the "lightweight" moniker with powerful edgehold and precise carving ability, the Head Kore 91 W Skis will surprise and delight you on the groomed and hold their own in the fresh. The lightweight construction centers on a core of Karuba and Poplar wood, and uses Graphene as a minimalist structural agent with Topless Tech polyester fleece to drive the weight down while leaving the performance intact.Features
- Tip / Tail Rocker – Subtle rocker in the tip and tail; camber underfoot
- Karuba / Poplar Lightweight Wood Core – Utilizing karuba wood in the core gives you the perfect balance of density, durability, and weight.
- Graphene Fused Tip and Tail – Graphene is the strongest, lightest material known to man. It is fused into the KORE's tip and tail to make it lighter and more responsive in deep snow.
- Rubber Foil dampening layer over edges
- Topless Tech – The topsheet surface is replaced with a Polyester Fleece to reduce weight.
- Multilayer-Carbon Sandwich Cap Construction – Developed from the most sophisticated materials known to man: the Super Light Sandwich Construction makes up one of the world’s lightest freeride skis by utilizing Graphene, two different carbon layers, as well as replacing the surface with a polyester fleece. The ultimate construction for a high performing freeride ski
- UHM C Base
- We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.