Burton Talent scout snowboard 2023 - 146
You Save 10% ($78.00)
The 2023 Burton Talent Scout is a bad ass snowboard for the bad ass girl that wants to push limits, break boundaries, and claim titles. Featuring a positive camber and a mid-stiff flex, this is Burtons most powerful, aggressive and super poppy women's board designed to excel your jump game, lay down hard and fast carves with stability or find the natural freestyle terrain all over the mountain. Packed with a bunch of tech including Off-Axis which tweaks the boards construction to suit the natural stance of park riders, giving you a smoother and natural feeling ride wherever you go. Stand out to all those eyes on the chairlift with the talent scout under your feet.Features
- Skill Level: Intermediate / Expert
- Board Type: All Mountain
- Camber Type: Positive: The original, tried and true camber type, and the advocate of powerful turns and poppy precision. Traditional camber is the most aggressive camber type, offering unmatched power, response, and edge control.
- Flex: 6.5/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff): Twin Flex - This board flexes the same in the nose and tail, allowing you to ride, pop, and press the same in regular and switch.
- Shape: Twin - Constructed exactly the same tip to tail, this board is designed to provide consistent performance when riding in both switch and regular.
- Core: Super Fly II 700G - This core features stronger and lighter woods targeted in specific areas, which provides more pop and strength while reducing weight.
- Dualzone EGD - The wood grain of the core is positioned along the heel and toe edge in two unbroken zones perpendicular to the rest of the core, which gives consistent edge hold and strength.
- Womens Specific Triax Glass - This triaxial fibreglass creates a versatile flex and consistent response for performance across all types of snowboarding.
- Off-Axis Squeezebox - Squeezebox consists of thicker, more powerful sections combined with thinner, more flexible sections profiled throughout the core. This enhances energy transfer and makes the board snappier and more stable. Off Axis Squeezebox places the core zones at 15° angles, which better matches the traditional stance of park riders.
- Base: Sintered - This base made from a durable and highly porous base material that provides added strength and wax absorption for long lasting glide.
- Mounting System: The Channel - The Burton Channel system forgoes your traditional 4-screw mounting system and introduces a channel for your front and rear inserts. This allows you to fine-tune your stance width, and gives you more freedom in your stance location. The Channel is compatible with most major binding brands, but works best with Burton EST bindings.
- Infinite Ride - Burton is able to maximise pop and performance by overbuilding their boards in the factory, and then using machinery to break it down for you. This allows your board to ride the same from day one, to day 100, season after season.
- Pro Tip - The tip and tail of this board taper out at the points, reducing swing weight and promoting mobility.
- Off - Axis Frostbite Edges - Edges that extend out slightly underneath your bindings for enhanced edge hold on hardpack and ice.
- Super Sap Epoxy - Super Sap is a bio-based resin that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional petroleum-based epoxies.