Pair this with the women's Step On® binding and experience the ultimate comfort and convenience of snowboarding's most intuitive connection.
The women's Burton Felix Step On Snowboard Boot delivers the highest level of performance with the effortless adjustment and a precision fit of the Dual Zone BOA® Coiler Closure System. The boot is designed specifically for the Burton women's Step On® Binding to deliver unprecedented entry/exit speed and uncompromised board control in an incredibly easy system. Just turn the BOA® dials to fine-tune the boot's fit, then simply step on to the binding and you're ready to ride.
- LACING Sequence: BOA® Fit System uses an inner spool to route the laces for a snug fit and easy lace adjustment with the simple twist of a dial, New England Ropes use American-made fibers and are virtually indestructible, won't kink, and are easy to re-lace
- FLEX / RESPONSE: Step On® backstay features a connection point on the heel for a strapless boot-to-binding connection that offers unprecedented convenience and performance, 1:1 medium flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride, Snugger Strap allows the rider to adjust heel hold and forward flex stiffness
- COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period, Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
- LINER: Focus cuff boosts heel hold by hugging the ankle, riding slightly higher for increased response, Plush cuff 1.0 tightly hugs your calf with a combination of medial and lateral neoprene stretch zones and a super soft, fur lining for additional warmth and comfort, Imprint 3 liner has a hook-and-loop closure system with an inner lace lock for a snug fit and lightweight power panels for added response, DRYRIDE Heat Cycle lining captures, radiates, and reflects body heat inward to keep feet warmer while also wicking away heat-robbing moisture
- CUSHIONING: Women's-specific True Fit is designed for a lower volume and more accurate fit for a woman's foot resulting in better board feel and control, Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions, ReBounce brings cushioning closer to your foot by placing it within the shell of the boot for an added layer of impact protection sitting directly beneath your foot
- OUTSOLE: Step On® Outsole features toe cleats in the forefoot that securely fasten into the binding, EST® optimized midsole lowers your center of gravity and improves board feel without sacrificing comfort
- BURTON WARRANTY: 1-Year Warranty