The 2023 Burton Feelgood is the most versatile of the Burton range, setting the standard for all-mountain riding. Rider-proven and continually updated, the Feelgood has a history of proven performance in professional and recreational snowboarding, making it incredibly progressive for the girl who wants to push her riding to new limits. Featuring a strong and responsive camber with a lightweight core and carbon reinforcements, the Feelgood will rip all over the mountain but still calm down enough to play with its mid flex. Not only will you look good (well, incredible actually), but you'll also Feelgood.
The Feelgood also comes in Burtons Flying-V hybrid camber for a more forgiving and versatile ride.Features
- Skill Level: Intermediate / Expert
- Board Type: All Mountain
- Camber Type: Positive - The original, tried and true camber type, and the advocate of powerful turns and poppy precision. Traditional camber is the most aggressive camber type, offering unmatched power, response, and edge control.
- Flex: 6.5/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff) - Twin Flex - This board flexes the same in the nose and tail, allowing you to ride, pop, and press the same in regular and switch.
- Shape: Directional - This shape features a slightly longer nose than tail, which concentrates pop in the tail while providing extra float and control in any terrain.
- Core: Super Fly II 700G - This core features stronger and lighter woods targeted in specific areas, which provides more pop and strength while reducing weight.
- Dualzone EGD - The wood grain of the core is positioned along the heel and toe edge in two unbroken zones perpendicular to the rest of the core, which gives consistent edge hold and strength.
- Womens Specific Triax w/ Carbon I Beam - This triaxial fibreglass combined with an ultralight carbon backbone gives you a versatile flex with incredible pop, power, and consistent response for performance across all types of snowboarding.
- Squeezebox - Squeezebox consists of thicker, more powerful sections combined with thinner, more flexible sections profiled throughout the core. This enhances energy transfer and makes the board snappier and more stable.
- Base: Sintered WFO - Standing for Wide F!#@ing Open, this base made from an extra absorbent, high density sintered material that is infused with a specially formulated wax, resulting in an ultra durable base that rides Wide F!#@ing Open.
- Mounting System: The Channel - The Burton Channel system forgoes your traditional 4-screw mounting system and introduces a channel for your front and rear inserts. This allows you to fine-tune your stance width, and gives you more freedom in your stance location. The Channel is compatible with most major binding brands, but works best with Burton EST bindings.
- Infinite Ride - Burton is able to maximise pop and performance by overbuilding their boards in the factory, and then using machinery to break it down for you. This allows your board to ride the same from day one, to day 100, season after season.
- Pro Tip - The tip and tail of this board taper out at the points, reducing swing weight and promoting mobility.
- Frostbite Edges - Edges that extend out slightly underneath your bindings for enhanced edge hold on hardpack and ice.
- Super Sap Epoxy - Super Sap is a bio-based resin that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional petroleum-based epoxies.