Please contact us to purchase this product.
Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light, and can be used in a variety of different conditions.Features
- Fin System: FCS II
- Fin Set Up: Tri (3 fin set)
- Colour: Cobalt
- Construction: Performance Core
- Suggested Conditions: Hollow steep waves, punchy beach breaks
- Recommended Board Type: Performance boards with deep concaves and moderate-to-extreme rocker
- Carver fin - Find Power. Powerful, drawn-out turns with added hold.
- Al Merrick's template is designed for radical, progressive surfing
- The raked side fins produce exceptional speed and drive
- Smaller centre fin on the medium and large template offer quick release through turns
- Medium: 65 - 80Kgs