Volkl Blaze 94 Ski 2023 - Mens 186
You Save 7% ($86.25)
Lightweight alpine ski that's quick and nimble enough for tight trees and technical terrain? Touring ski with enough guts to ski with confidence in tough terrain and variable snow? The Völkl Blaze 94 Skis are both. Amazingly stable and confident for their light weight, experienced backcountry skiers as well as inbounds riders who prefer their sticks on the light and maneuverable side are both finding the Blaze 94 hits a sweet spot they'd never known existed. A full sidewall construction with just a bit of Titanal underfoot and Völkl's proven 3D Radius add up to a package that's yearning to turn and capable anywhere on the mountain.Features
- Rocker Type: Tip & Tail Rocker – Bends up only in the shovel and tail zones, with a camber shape in the middle.
- Sidecut: 3D Radius Sidecut – Three radii in one ski shape deliver maximum versatility - long radii at the tip and tail for stability and smoothness, and a short radius in the mid-body allows the skier to switch from long arcs to short turns at will, at any speed.
- Core: Hybrid Multilayer Woodcore – The extra-light hybrid multilayer wood core is a very complex core that is used in the Blaze. Light and very stable poplar and beech woods, individually weighed and selected by weight before gluing, are used in this wood core. In the tip-to-tail construction, the wood extends to the tip of the blade and end, giving them the sophisticated combination of good stability and low weight. In the center of the core, a CNC-milled Isocore area contributes to optimal liveliness and dynamic development. All in all, this design allows the stability of the ski to meet the high demands of a freeride ski, and this at a weight that is only slightly higher than that of a touring ski.
- Laminates: Titanal Binding Platform – A thin Titanal layer (0,3 mm) under the binding delivers the necessary strength to the ski. This way the binding screws offer reliable hold even in the toughest conditions.
- Sidewalls: Full Sidewall – Direct and strong power transmission with full length sidewalls.
- Base: P-Tex 2100 Base
- Binding Compatibility: We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.
- Terrain:All-Mountain, Alpine Touring
- Ability Level:Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Type:Rocker/Camber/Rocker
- Turning Radius:Short
- Core/Laminates:Metal, Wood
- Tail Type:Partial Twin Tip
- Warranty:1 Year