The e-Supershape Titan has the widest footprint in the Supershape line, making it a fun, all-terrain carving ski for expert all-mountain rippers. Packed with performance optimization technology, such as Graphene, EMC for acceleration, an ultra fast racing plate, our Worldcup construction Cap sandwich for its edge grip and carving performance and Speed Rocker for smoother turns.Features
- EMC: Energy Management Circuit. This is some mad-science stuff—and if we know Head, it will ski incredibly well on snow. Essentially, EMC removes bad vibrations
- ERA 3.0 S: With ERA 3.0 S is this ski the combination of all mountain carving, race technology, and a new gradient on turning mechanics and ski capabilities sure to impress skiers on many levels.
- Speed Rocker: A slight rise on the ski with standard chamber, which means great performance, easy turn initiation, and high versatility on soft snow. 10% rocker 90% camber.
- Race Structured UHM C Base: The highest quality, fastest base and finish known to man. The technicians who build skis for our World Cup Rebels use the same material and machines to put this scary fast base and structure into your skis.
- Graphene: A balanced mix of light Graphene and extra titanal layers.
- WC Sandwich Construction: The vertical laminate wood core is embraced by speed freak phenolic sidewalls and the finest titanium. This is the fastest construction on the planet.
- PRD 12 GW Bindings: Features include; Diagonal Heel and tool-less adjustment for boot sole size or CG changes.